THE POWER OF BEAUTY
5–11 SEPTEMBER 2022
WELCOME TO BRITISH BEAUTY WEEK 2022
Applications for British Beauty Week – The Power of Beauty events are now open.
Applications close 15 August 2022.
- This application is for physical and digital event listings, daytime and evening.
- Event listings will be dependent on working with the overall schedule.
- Events (both physical and digital) should be in support of the hair, beauty, retail, cosmetics and personal care industry and withing the theme of ‘The Power of Beauty’.
- Applicants must have:
- a minimum of six stockists, including UK and international (not including own store/e-commerce), OR
- sell solely direct to consumer (this can include exclusive pop-ups/launches, evidence of substantial sales required).
- Applicants should have been in business for at least a year.
- Your event can take whatever format you wish and it is your responsibility to organise your own venue, production and guest list.
- All applications will be internally reviewed on a case-by-case basis by an industry panel.
- Subject to approval and marketing deadlines, you will receive the following benefits:
- Inclusion in the official British Beauty Week events schedule online
- The option to include an RSVP email address on the schedule listing
- Usage of the British Beauty Week logo for your individual invitation only, subject to BBCo approval
- Improper or unapproved use of the logos will result in your event being removed from the events schedule.
- For the avoidance of doubt, all logo usage must be signed off in advance. Please allow five working days for approval.
- Please note that all event listing requests are subject to internal review before publishing.